Welcome to Toronto.

Have you been searching for a Toronto realtor or relocation service in Toronto?

You’ve come to the right place!

Matt's Toronto relocation services have helped many families and individuals find their perfect match with a new home; be it a condominium, townhouse, apartment or single-family home. He is not satisfied until you are. Matt's professional expertise provides exactly the advice and guidance you need when moving to Toronto and the surrounding area. 

Matt Smith has earned this extensive knowledge of the industry through years of hard work and now assists not only locals, but expats and immigrants throughout the time of uncertain transition. He keeps your budget and well-being his first priority in all aspects of your relocation. Throughout the selling process, Matt is always available to address any questions or concerns you may have.

What You Need to Know!

Before You Leave Home:

  • Obtain an up-to-date police check completed
  • Request your credit history with banks, credit card companies & other financial institutions
  • Request a copy of your family members' health files, especially immunization history for children attending school in Toronto
  • Familiarize yourself with the local road rules - in Canada, we drive on the right - Driver Handbook
  • Bring children's school reports & some sample work to help with placement - Education Link
  • Banking information - moving money may be held up through banks and borders

What You Need To Do When You Arrive in Toronto:

  • Apply for a driver's licence - Read More
  • In Ontario, you must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid Ontario driver's licence to drive in the province. if you are a newcomer to Toronto and hold a driver's licence from another province or country, you are required to apply for an Ontario driver's licence within 60 days of residing in Ontario. If you hold a non-Ontario licence, you are legally allowed to drive in Ontario for 60 days before an exchange or application is required.
  • Out of country drivers 
  • Apply for OHIP (Ontario Health Insurance Plan) Eligibility - Read More
  • Enroll your children in a local school
  • Schools are managed by the Ontario Ministry of Education and each area is divided into distinct School Boards
  • Structure of Schools
  • To find a school, click here (you will need to know the town & postal code of where you will be living). You have a choice between Public or Catholic and English, French or both
  • When you register your child, you must take along the following documentation:

           - Permanent Resident Card, Record of Landing (IMM 1000) or Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5292)

            - Your child's birth certificate

            - Your child's vaccination/immunisation certificate or equivalent

All information regarding a property for sale, rental, taxes or financing is from sources deemed reliable. No representation is made as to the accuracy thereof, and such information is subject to errors, omission, change of price, rental, commission, proper sale, lease or financing, or withdrawal without notice. All square footage and dimensions are approximate. Exact dimensions can be obtained by retaining the services of a professional architect or engineer.The number of bedrooms listed above is not a legal conclusion. Each person should consult with his/her own qualified advisor, architect or zoning expert to make a determination as to the number of rooms in the unit that may be legally used as a bedroom. Each Engel & Völkers brokerage is independently owned and operated. Any use of the term "advisor" or "agent" shall be replaced with the term "Sales Associate" where required by local law. Engel & Völkers® and the Engel & Völkers Logo are registered service marks owned by Engel & Völkers Marken GmbH & Co. KG.


Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty